To aide in the onboarding of new vendors, we have pulled the information below together to help answer some of the initial questions vendors might have. If you need access to LowesLink®, please register for a LowesLink® account using the instructions found here.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Information:
Item Set-Up Information:
Resources for Item Set-Up:
- Vendor On-boarding Steps and Checklist
- Vendor Quote Template (VQT):
- Complete and Email to:
- Domestic - Merchandising Specialist
- Import - International Merchant or Sourcing Specialist
- Marketing Data Information:
- Import Vendors Only - FootPrints Ticket Information:
- Product Information Tool Kit
- Lowe's-Edgenet Program Website
Supply Chain Information:
Supply Chain Information
Additional Supply Chain Resources:
Name Of Document: New Vendor Information
Description: This document provides a high-level checklist for new vendors to utilize during the Supply Chain on-boarding process. This document will primarily apply to domestic vendors with stock items.
Name Of Document: Supply Chain Webinars
Description: This document currently provides new vendors with information about the webinars that are available as well as directions on how to sign up for the upcoming webinars.
Enterprise Quality Assurance Information:Enterprise Quality Assurance
Lowe's Pro Services Information:
Pro Services Onboarding
Lowe's Global Sourcing Information:LG Sourcing LowesLink®